Serving the Greater Kansas City Area
At Easter Law, we understand that family law cases can be stressful and emotionally draining. Our goal is to help you navigate the legal process with as little stress as possible. We will work with you to develop a plan that helps you achieve your goals, while protecting your best interests.
Dedicated Missouri attorneys advocate for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, the attorneys at Easter Law, LLC provide caring legal counsel and advocacy. We can help you with matters including:
- Child support — Our attorneys will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety. We assert our clients' parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Adoption — We assist clients who seek to add children to their families through adoption. Our attorneys handle the legalities of this sometimes frustrating process so that you can concentrate on preparing for your new family member.
- Juvenile delinquency — If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. We can advise you on how to handle delinquency issues.
In all of these matters, we provide knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Focused counselors handle divorce, alimony and property division matters
Our attorneys help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, we won’t hesitate to press your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, we help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, we are skilled litigators who will advocate for your best interests in court.
Contact dedicated Missouri family law attorneys
We want you to know that you are not alone in your legal matter. We will be by your side every step of the way. We want you to be comfortable with us and know that we are capable of handling your case. We want you to know that you can trust us to handle your case with the care and diligence it deserves. If you are in need of legal representation, please contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Call us at (816) 208-0912 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.
- Former Client
- Wesley B.
- Former Client